NOTD: Pink and lace

For this nail of the day I have used Layla nail polish in shade C4. I had bought it from some online website around 2 years back. The original price was INR 560 and I paid INR 370 (approximately).I like this nail polish and would recommend it if you can still find it online.Its a lovely pale pink. I applied two coats of the polish. Then applied Bling nail applique on one nail and I just pressed it. I didn't have to file or anything. Guess my nails are just sharp ha. Application of the nail sticker took just 5 seconds. Then I applied the Sally hansen coat and viola its pink and black lace.






P.S I received the Sally hansen miracle cure and the Bling nail sticker in my July Vellvette box. The Sally hansen stains the nails. I had used it as a base coat and it turned my nail a horrible yellow. Then I used it as the top coat and again it turned light nail polish yellowish. I did the treatment and it didn't help my nails at all. My problem nail (not photographed) still broke after the full course (5 - 6 days) So very disappointed with this so called miracle cure and would strongly advise anyone against buying it. The nail art stickers were very easy to use and started peeling on the third day.


Comments

Popular Posts