My Rosy Life - Rose obsession




Soulflower Rose bath salt - highly recommended.... soak your worries and stress away
Soulflower Sandalwood and rose soul soothing soap - too expensive but give it a try
Soulflower Rose soap - try it
Soulflower Rose candle - nothing special
Yardley Red rose talcum powder - skip it
Khadi rose essential oil - highly recommended ... fragrance lasts on my pillow for upto 3 days... highly concentrated ... 2 drops are all you need... I dilute it with coconut or olive oil and apply on face once in two weeks or so, 2 drops on a pillow for a pleasant sleep, you can put in on cotton balls to keep inside your hand bag or cup board
Dabur gulabari - try it.. but it has parabens so am looking for an alternative
VLCC rose water- pleasant smell ... does not irritate my skin
L'oreal Paris Lincoln red lipstick - highly recommended... very flattering.. I am not a lipstick person ...more into lip balms but I loved it... I get complimented a lot whenever I wear it.
Nivea Soft Rose lip balm- It is a frosty shade... did nothing for me in terms of color or providing moisture to lips.
left nivea soft rose... right l'oreal lincoln red


You can buy these from flipkart or snapdeal.... I highly recommend flipkart and have shopped from them innumerable times for books, cosmetics, skin care etc. I have shopped from Snapdeal once and it was a horrible experience. Never ever.....






Comments

Popular Posts