My January 2015 empties


Here are my January empties.


Sesa Hair oil- I bought it for hair loss. It didn’t help in that department but did help my hair grow a little bit faster. It is a good oil and I do recommend it (it has a strong chemical smell) but I have other oils to finish so I won’t repurchase it for now.
Keratek Shampoo for relaxed hair. It is a gentle and effective shampoo for chemically treated hair. It is available at salons and this must be my 5th bottle or so. Great smell.
Body shop cotton face pad- They are organic but very expensive . I am always on the lookout for alternatives for these but the ones found in India are not that good. I bought cotton pads from London and they are much nicer and cheaper than these but unfortunately I bought only a double pack. I will repurchase the body shop cotton face pads but only cause of lack of better options

The Nature co marigold hair cleanser- Got it in my Nature co subscription box. It is natural and smells little citrusy and vinegary but I won’t repurchase it for now.

Comments

  1. Hmm it ѕeems lie your webszite ate my firѕt comment (it waas extremely lοng)
    so Ι guess I'll jսst sum it up what І submitted and saү, I'm thoroսghly enjoying ƴоur blog.
    Ι toߋ am an aspiring blog writer Ьut ӏ'm
    still new to tŇşe whÎżle thing. Do you have any
    tips É‘nd hints for inexperiencedd blog writers?
    І'Ԁ definitely ɑppreciate it.

    mĘŹ web-site :: dfsdf erwer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views so feel free to write to me.

Popular Posts