May 2015 fab bag

The theme for the May fab bag(Sun,Sand,Sexy ) is apt given the scorching May heat



1)      Be a bombshell in one stick (shade sunset) : It is a lipstick, blusher, eye shadow in one . It has a creamy consistency but I will have to check if it is water proof or water resistant. On the lips it came of as slightly drying.
2)      Vana Vidhi Oriental Rice paddy luxurious face and body scrub
3)      Vichy ideal Meta whitening essence and meta whitening foam : It’s good travel sized products
4)      Fab bag bonus scarf : small scarf ideal for covering your hair
 The bag itself is in classic blue and white stripes. I love this color for summer. Check out my affordable bag and wallet in this post http://inaneramblingsofarambunctiousmind.blogspot.in/2014/09/my-affordable-shopping-haul-blue-bag.html
P.S - I paid for my subscription..

Comments

Popular Posts