My 2016 Annual cosmetic empties

This is the last post of the year 2016 and these are my cosmetic empties which I used up through the year.




As you can see from the pics I love rose scented products a lot. I love the khadi rose essential oil and VLCC rose water toner a lot., though I didn’t like the Khadi rose water and the Asta berry toner is simply avoidable, using it made my face feel sticky and unclean . The Aloe veda toner is good as well.
Again I recommend the Soul flower rose and sandalwood soul soothing soap as well as the rose bath salt.
I got the boots wipes from UK and , they are simple and nice to use. No fuss.
Must haves for me are the Vaseline, lip balms from Nivea and Maybelline, body shop organic cotton pads , hand sanitizers, Nivea roll on deo, Charcoal nosestrips, Nex care acne dots, and aroma magic lavender face wash.

You can read about my earlier annual empties for the earlier year here



Wish you more love and happiness in the years to come.

Comments

Popular Posts