NOTD :French Manicure

This is the first time I have ever tried french manicure on my own and wanted to share the pics with you.In my whole entire life consisting of a zillion years I have got manicure and pedicure from a parlour only twice. Once it was a regular manicure and the second time it was french one. Since then I have always wanted to try French manicure so here it is..... my first attempt.


I started with one coat of Gaits beauty care nail enamel in natural and then coated the tips with Gaits beauty care nail enamel in matte white.Since it was the first time I was painting the tips... it was not as neat as I wanted. Then I placed a Faces Canada nail sticker on one nail and applied the natural shade all over again.


On one nail of the right hand I put Faces Canada 3 D nail art sticker. It was huge. I would have wanted to have more delicate and small design than the one I brought.


First time I was trying French manicure and didn't want to spend a lot on nail polishes and stickers.
Gaits beauty care nail enamel in natural          6ml                      Rs 50
Gaits beauty care nail enamel in matte white   6ml                      Rs 50
Faces Canada 3 D nail art stickers (around 30 stickers)             Rs 79     Rs 59.25

I bought all of these from here. It was a huge haul consisting of face products,nail polishes,etc.

Overall I am very happy with the Gaits beauty care nail enamel in natural and will order if when it runs out. the matte white was a different story... difficult to put, took long to dry. Faces Canada ..not really impressed with the huge stickers want something smaller and more delicate.May try a different design and see.

* All products bought by me.

Comments

Popular Posts